Middle Eastern Cooking Recipes Top 10 List
Everyone has their favorite foods I want to find out what are your top ten most favorite Middle Eastern Cooking Recipes? Without thinking hard these are my top ten.
1. Shish Kebab (with all the varieties, chicken, Beef)
2. Kebab Hala (Mariette did a video for this recipe called Beef Kebab Casserole.) I know its popular in Sudan.
3. Shakshouka which is also known as Chakchouka. Popular in Tunisia and Middle East.
4. Eggplant Kebab (If you haven't tried this recipe you're missing out)
5. Foul Mudammas (It's one of my favorites, quick and easy to make)Very Popular in Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Syria.
6. Kibbeh Labanieh A Hot Yogurt and Meatball Soup. You can make it with chicken or beef or lamb.
7. Stuffed Kibbeh I always find myself reaching for more.
8. Lahmajun (This will remind you of Pizza, but it is not with a distinct taste and you could even purchase one from your local Middle Eastern or Armenian Bakery and taste it before making it. You'll love it.
9. Kibbeh Bil Sinieh Perfect with salad very popular and fulfilling I might add.
10. Stuffed Cabbage Roll - Healthy and perfect party food.
I just realized there are so many koftas and I was just getting started?
what are your top 10 Middle Eastern Cooking Recipes?