Apple & Walnut Salad
Walnut Apple Salad - Salad With Apples And Walnuts
What a great simple, quick and easy, and did I mention healthy salad. The nutty flavor of the walnut, the crunch, and the simple dressing make this salad a keeper. Try it out for a great lunch/brunch. A fulfilling quick snack. Or by your favorite recipes, including barbecues. Walnuts have many nutritional benefits, as well as all the variety of green mixed vegies in the salad, make it healthy, plus the crunch and tartness of the granny smith apples. Cut the granny smith apples into smaller wedges if you do not want big chunks of apple in the salad. Another option is to add bite size chunks of cooked chicken breast, ofcourse skinless and boneless. Or perhaps some deli ham, cut in a big slice when bought from the market, and just cubed into small bite size pieces. Or keep it simple with the salad with apples and just walnuts. No matter with what you serve this recipe with you will fall in love with this Walnut Apple Salad.
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the mixed green salad, walnuts, and granny smith apple wedges.
2) In a small mixing bowl, prepare the dressing, add the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt and black pepper. Whisk together well, and when ready to serve the salad, pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat well.
Hope we have inspired you to give this Walnut Apple Salad recipe a try, please when you have the chance do write a comment below.
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into wedges
- walnut pieces, chopped
- 10 ounces Mixed Salad
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
|Healthy Three Beans Bean Salad||Fresh Basil Gives This Salad an Amazing Flavor.|