Asian Oriental Cabbage Slaw Salad
Recipe For Asian Salad - Asian Salad Recipe
A wonderful combination of ingredients, from cabbage, cucumbers, edamine, carrots, in a fantastic home made Asian Salad Dressing. You can also top this salad off with some diced chicken, or serve it by your favorite Grilled Meats. Very light and healthy, refreshing salad, can be refrigerated for upto 2 days without the avocado in the recipe (The avocado will blacken). So you can always put the avocado last or when about to serve. So if you were on the hunt for a great recipe for Asian Salad, then you have found the source. Hope you give it a try and let me know what you think with a comment below. Enjoy!
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the jicama, chopped carrots, cabbage, edamine pods, red bell peppers, cucumbers, avocado.
2) Toss all the veggies together.
3) In a small mixing bowl prepare the dressing. Combine the extra virgin olive oil, freshly squeezed lime juice, tamari, rice vinegar, agave nector, sesame oil. Whisk together well.
4) Pour the dressing over the salad.
5) Top with the fresh chopped mint, and chopped cilantro, toss the salad together.
6) Refrigerate for about 1 hour, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds on the entire salad or on individual servings.
- 1/4 cup jicama, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrot sticks, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup edamine pods
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 6 sprigs mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
|Apple & Walnut Salad||Light and Healthy!|