Asian Vegetable Tofu Wraps with Miso Samabal
Asian Wraps - Vegetable Wraps - Tofu Wraps
What a healthy and delicious recipe, perfect for a light lunch or dinner, or even serve it as an appetizer. Creamy texture of the avocado and the tofu is very pleasant with the crispness of all the vegetables in this Asian Wraps Recipe.
Vegetable wraps is so simple to prepare, and you would find this dish at some popular restaurants as an appetizer. Variety of lettuce can be used, from ice burg, romaine, and even Boston Lettuce leaves would be a option. So if you ever wondered how to prepare Asian Vegetable Tofu Wraps then this is a quick and easy recipe to give a try.
1) In a mixing bowl prepare the miso sambal sauce. Add the chilli paste with garlic, fresh ginger, soybean paste (white miso), rice wine vinegar, sugar and sesame oil. Mix together until well combined. Pour mixture into a small serving bowl.
2) Preparing the vegetables and tofu for the wraps. Use each lettuce wrap and divide the cucumber, peanuts, cilantro, tofu, and avacado amongst them all the lettuce equally.
3) Place all the wraps on a serving plate. And serve with the Miso sauce with a small spoon to drizzle on the wraps.
- 2 tablespoon chili paste with garlic
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon soybean paste (white miso)
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced into strips
- half a bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 package firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 3 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced