Baked Chicken with Pesto Sauce
Easy Baking chicken with pesto sauce recipe. Cooking chicken is even easier with this simple recipe. Using chicken breast baking in a oven safe dish. The pesto sauce that a video recipe is available on the site is made with basil and walnuts or can use store bought pesto. Topped off with a layer of sliced tomato and sprinkled with some sea salts. A great way to serve this easy to do recipe topped with tomatoes, and can also be topped with some fresh basil. Also this recipe has shredded Mozerella cheese and parmesan cheese. The end result is fabulous. Add as much pesto to your liking. This recipe can also be served with a little rice, or pasta. A great Italian chicken dish.
Preheat oven at 350F Degrees
1) In a baking dish, spray with some vegetable oil or oil of choice.
2) Spread two tablespoons of Pesto Sauce all over the bottom of the dish.
3) Place the chicken breast into the plate one by the other.
4) Add one tablespoon of pesto on each chicken breast and spread to coat.
5) Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
6) Place one layer of tomatoes ontop of the chicken.
7) cover with foil and slit in the middle of the foil and place in the oven.
8) Bake for 20 minutes or until the liquid of the chicken runs clear.
- 4 pieces chicken breast
- pesto sauce
- 2 large tomatoes sliced half inch thick
- cooking spray or oil of choice
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste