Baked Chicken Recipe
Baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe
Perfect addition to your cooking menu, with this healthy alternative to fried chicken. Try this oven baked chicken drumstick recipe topped with butter garlic and other wonderful spices. Give this recipe a try!
Oven baked chicken drumsticks are much healthier than the fried drumsticks. Served with hot sauce or mild sauce this dish is perfect for dinner or for your next party. Just have enough because your guests and you will come back for seconds.
Directions: Preheat oven 375F Degrees
1) In a hot sauce pot add the garlic and butter and cook until the butter melts. Take off the heat and set aside.
2) In a deep dish, add the bread crumbs, parsley, cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix together well.
3) In another deep dish pour the butter mixture onto the chicken drumsticks and coat well.
4) Take each piece of chicken and coat it well with the bread crumb mixture and set onto a baking sheet that has a sheet of foil on it. (you spray a little canola oil on it)
5) After breading is finished take any excess butter and garlic and place on top of each chicken drumstick.
6) Place in the preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the chicken if fully cooked.
7) Serve with hot sauce recipe that is available on the site.
Hot Sauce Recipe (Hot Sauces): VIDEO
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3 cloves garlic - crushed
- 10 drumstick - skin removed
- 6 oz plain bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 dry parsley
- 1/2 cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 black pepper
- salt to taste