Banana Nut Bread
Banana Nut Bread Moist Cake with Walnut Recipe - In this video tutorial Vera demonstrates how to make this really easy Banana Nut Bread / Cake recipe, it is moist with walnuts.
Baking home made banana nut but bread in loaf pans or pour the batter into muffin tins and make banana nut muffins.
Some of the ingredients are baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, flour etc. There is nothing like making the best recipe for comfort food, take to work or school. Its a nice sweet dessert, snack or treat. Try making this with your kids or nieces and nephews. No need for professional equipment, all you need is two mixing bowls and utensils. Use a loaf pan, cake pan, muffin tin, Pyrex a baking dish that is oven safe. Banana Nut Bread Servings 6 to 8 Perfect as a snack or to serve with your favorite coffee or tea. Can also be placed in muffin bake pan or pan of choice! The entire pan serving up to 8 people at fraction of the cost of purchasing banana nut muffins or bread. What a great way to save on money, and eat a treat thats so delicious!
1) Preheat Oven at 350 degrees
2) Mash 3 ripe bananas, using either a fork, blender, food processor or potato masher, place in bowl and set aside.
3) In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, mix well together.
4) For the wet ingredients in a separate bowl, add the butter and banana's, add the eggs, vanilla, yogurt, mix together well.
5) Take half of the dry ingredients and mix it together with your wet ingredients, and then add the rest of the dry ingredients into the mixture and incorporate until you dont see anymore flour.
6) To make this banana bread into a banana nut bread, simply take walnuts cut them in small pieces or put them through the food processor for about 30 seconds or so. (Depends how chunky you want the nuts to be)
7) In a bundt pan or cake pan of choice, spray with canola oil or vegetable oil, pour mixture in oven pan, spread evenly.
8) Place in preheated oven and bake for approximately 55 to 60 minutes.
9) After cooking time is complete, take out the banana bread and check if it is done. Either check by inserting a tooth pick or knife in the middle of the bread and if it comes out clean that means it is done, if not then continue to bake for a few minutes longer.
10) Allow to cool completely then slice to desired thickness and serve.
|I recommend this Farberware Bakeware 9-by-5-Inch Loaf Pan. As I researched I found this pan to be the one most buyers are happy with and at the right price.|
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Low fat yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 Cup of sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flower
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 1-2 Teaspoons of vanilla extract
|Pumpkin Bread||This is a quick and easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe|