Beef Tenderloin Steak Salad
Steak Salad - Beef Tenderloin Steak Recipe
Fabulous Steak Salad, fairly easy to make with just a few ingredients. Very satisfaying and delicious recipe. If you have some Beef Tenderloin Steak and have no idea what to make with it, give this recipe a try. The arugula salad with the blue cheese dressing gives this salad such a wonderful flavor that you will savior with each bite.
1) In a medium bowl mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh rosemary.
2) Add the beef tenderloin, season with salt and black pepper to taste and coat well with the olive oil balsamic mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. 3
3) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
4) Place a cast iron skillet on medium heat and cook the steak for 5 minutes each side. Turn as needed.
5) Place the cast iron skillet in the preheated oven to continue cooking for about ten minutes. Cooking time depends on your desired doness.
6) Remove the skillet out of the oven and cover with foil. Allow to stand for about 5 minutes.
7) Prepare the salad in another mixing bowl, adding the baby arugula, halved cherry tomatoes and blue cheese dressing. Toss together.
8) Thinly slice the beef tenderloin and place on the bed of the salad preferabbly in individual serving plate. Pour some of the cooking juices if any from the skillet on top.
9) Garnish with chopped parsley, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound beef tenderloin steak
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- parsley, finely chopped (garnish)
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
|Marinated Grilled BBQ Flank Steak||Great Recipe|