Berry Vinegar Recipe
Vinegar Recipes - Berry Vinegar
Berry Vinegar Recipes
As purchasing ready made vinegars are easy of course, but making a batch yourself can be fun little project to do, and can be given out as gifts to your friends and family. Either an addition to a gift basket, or given on its own, no matter how you give a personalized gift, it will be remembered and appreciated. In this lovely quick recipe, you can either use raspberries or blackberries. Also can combine the two fruits instead of just using one or the other. This vinegar is just perfect to be topped off on your favorite salads with a little olive oil. Place a little tag or a label on the bottle to display what type of vinegar it is, and maybe a little instructions on how to use it, or your favorite recipe. Can be very creative and fun to do with the young ones.
1) In a glass bowl combine the vinegar, berries and sugar.
2) Mix together and pour the mixture into a clean bottle.
3) Cover securely with a lid.
4) Place the Berry Vinegar at room temperature for approximitely 1 week.
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
|Herb Vinegar Recipe||Give as a gift.|