Brown Basmati Rice Recipe
How To Cook Organic Brown Rice - Brown Basmati Rice Recipe - Naturally aromatic and healthy alternative to white rice, making organic brown basmati rice, in this how to cook recipe video. Many of us are looking to eat healthy, and brown rice has a great flavor and is nutritious. The entire cooking time is 15 minutes, but preping it takes a little longer, but not to worry, its a great opportunity to prepare the rest of the meal. Looking for some nutrition facts of organic brown basmati rice? Search HowToExpo.com for more info.
1) In a medium size sauce pot, add the brown basmati rice and fill enough water to cover the rice. Soak in the water with no heat for 15 minutes. (This will remove some of the starch in the rice)
2) Drain the rice from the water in a fine colander, and place back into the sauce pot.
3) Pour in the 2 1/2 cups of water, salt to taste, and 2 tablespoon olive oil. Mix together. Soak in the water for another 15 minutes.
4) Turn the heat on high and bring the water to a boil. Once the water has come to a boil, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) After the cooking time has reached, turn heat off, and fluff with fork. Keep covered with a lid until ready to serve.
Episode: How To Cook Organic Brown Rice - Brown Basmati Rice
Recipe Courtesy by Vera
- 1 Cup Organic Brown Basmati Rice or plain brown basmati rice
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 Cups of Water
- Salt to taste
|Eggplant and Ground Beef Casserole||Ready Under 30 minutes and feeds up to 6 or more!|