Cajun Chicken Recipe
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the cumin powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion granule, black pepper, dry thyme powder, mix together well.
2) Flatten the chicken as much as possible with the palm of your hands for easy pan frying, or if you are planning to BBQ then no need to do this step.
3) Melt the butter in a small sauce pan. Then spread the butter on the chicken.
4) Sprinkle the cajun spice mix all over the chicken on both sides.
5) In a frying pan or skillet add a little bit of the left over butter and shallow fry the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the juice runs clear.
6) Remove from frying pan and serve! Enjoy!
- 3 to 4 chicken breast
- 1/2 cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry thyme
- 2 to 3 tablespoon butter
- salt to taste