1) To start preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2) In a mixing bowl, pour in the herbs, oil, salt and pepper and blend together well.
3) Using a pastry brush, brush one side of the cutlet with the oil mixture and place oiled side down onto a oven safe heated skillet. After placing the chicken into the skillet, brush on the other side as well. (2 minutes per side) Remove skillet from the heat and set aside.
4) Place the marinara sauce all over the cutlets and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan on top.
5) Then place a piece of butter on top of each cutlet and place the skillet into the preheated oven and cook until chicken is fully cooked, and the cheese has melted. (3 to 5 minutes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 8 chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Tomato Sauce or purchased marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 16 teaspoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
|Beef Stroganoff Recipe||Beef Stroganoff Recipe|