Chicken Salad Recipe
Easy Chicken Salad Recipe with cranberries and nuts. Perfect as a filling for a sandwich, and great for holiday parties and gatherings.
1) Mix together the mayonnaise, seasoned salt, and paprika in a mixing bowl.
2) Then to the mayonnaise mixture add the celery, dried cranberries, nuts, onion, and chopped chicken.
Mix together well.
3) Season the chicken salad with black pepper to taste.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Ready to serve, Enjoy!
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ground black pepper to taste