Chicken Skewers Recipe
Chicken Skewers - Chicken Skewers Recipe
What a fabulous finger food, and very kid friendly, especially if you make this recipe with out the red pepper paste, as the pepper paste is a bit spicy. Also a great party food, appetizer, or serve it as part of a main coarse.
Very easy to prepare the night before, or quickly before ready to cook. Also you can cook this on your grill outdoors if you prefer.
Perfect to accompany with many favorite side dishes, including rice, sauteed greens, potatoes, and salad. Hope you give this Chicken Skewers Recipe a try.
1) Preheat oven broiler with the broiler pan
2) In a medium size bowl, add the chicken, soy sauce.
3) Then add red chilli paste and mix together well.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour or over night. (The longer you marinate the chicken the better it will taste, this would be perfect to start marinating the night before.)
5) Take the bamboo skewers and place the cut chicken meat on it. 6 inch skewers work best for this recipe. (Make sure to soak the bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before cooking, to prevent the skewers from burning.)
6) Coat the broiler pan with cooking spray to prevent the meat from sticking.
7) Place the threaded skewers on the broiler pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning as needed and until the juices run clear and the chicken is fully cooked.
8) Remove from the broiler pan into a dish and serve.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper paste
- cooking spray
- bamboo skewers