Crawfish Chowder Recipe
Easy Crawfish Corn Chowder Soup Recipe - There are many recipes out there for Craw fish chowder, but this is one of the simplest and quickest ways, plus its delicious.
1) In a heated large skillet, melt the 1/4 cup butter and saute the green onions until soft.
2) Remove the green onion from the skillet and set aside.
3) Using the same skillet add the additional 1/2 cup butter and saute the crawfish for 4 to 6 minutes.
4) Remove the crawfish and set aside.
5) Then in a large stalk pot, combine the mushroom soup, potato soup, cream cheese and corn.
6) Mix together well and bring to a simmer.
7) Finally add the half and half, green onions and crawfish.
8) Cook for 5 minutes and sprinkle a little cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter (for the green onions)
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter (for the crawfish)
- 2 pounds frozen crawfish, cleaned
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces whole kernel corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- cayenne pepper to taste
- salt to taste