Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe - Without the hassle of making a crust, this delicious chicken pot pie soup recipe is easy to make and a sure crowd pleaser.
1) In a large pot over medium high heat, pour in a little oil or butter and heat up.
2) Saute the onions, celery, carrots, and leeks and cook until onion is translucent.
3) Create a roux by adding flour and whisk together.
4) Add the water and mix again.
5) Then add the seasonings, peas, cooked chicken, and potatoes.
6) Bring to a boil and cook on lower heat, until the potatoes are soft.
7) Pour in the milk gradually and mix while pouring. Mix together until the soup is thicker and to your prefered consistancy.
8) Remove from heat, and serve!
- 2 cups Chicken Breast, poached and diced
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 stalk of leek, chopped and rinsed thoroughly
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoon Chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups water
|Lemon Chicken Soup with Spaghetti||Wonderful Chicken Soup.|