Egg Salad Recipe
How To Make Simple Egg Salad Recipe - Recipes For Egg Salad. Easy and simple Egg recipe video. If you have been searching for a great salad, then this is a perfect one for you. The ingredients of this salad can be adjusted to your liking, and can be added to your favorite bread to make an egg sandwich.
No more plain, bland tasting and over priced egg salads bought from Deli's. Who needs that when its this simple to make it home made fresh and delicious! If you have kids, its also a fun little recipe to make together.
1) In a pot of water add 6 eggs and bring the water to a boil. Turn heat off and set aside for 10 to 12 minutes.
2) Drain the water from the pot, and place the eggs in the fridge until cool. Then peel and chop the eggs.
3) In a mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice, mix together.
4) Add the eggs, green onion, garlic, salt and black pepper and mix with the mayonnaise mixture.
5) Best chilled before serving, but ofcourse can be served right away.
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, cooled, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste