French Toast Casserole Bake
How To Make French Toast - French Toast Casserole Bake Recipe
Ever wondered How To Make French Toast? Don't have the time of making individual servings. With this recipe you can bake the french toast in a casserole baking dish and it will be done in no time at all. Perfect if you have a large amount of guests, or simply on a lazy sunday. Can also be prepared the night before, but just do not combine the egg mixture with the bread until you are ready to bake it. This will save you time, and the effort of slaving over a griddle making individual servings.
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
1) Use a 13 x 9 oven safe baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place the sliced bread overlapping in 2 rows.
2) Beat the eggs in a large bowl with the milk, orange juice, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla extract and nutmeg.
3) Pour the egg micture onto the bread, coating evenly.
4) Add the blueberries on top.
5) Place the dish in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
6) Cut into squares and pour maple syrup to taste. Powdered sugar can be sprinkled on top (optional)
Note: Use a multi grain nut bread for an even more delicious French Toast Recipe.
- 1 loaf bread - seeds and grains optional
- cooking spray
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup maple syrup
- powdered sugar (optional)
|Pain Perdu French Toast Fresh Fruit||White Wine & Fresh Fruit Sauce Recipe|