Fruit Cookie Dough Pizza Dessert
Fruit Cookie Dough Pizza Recipe - How to make Cookie Pizzas dessert. So easy and quick and absolutely kid friendly fun recipe to make at home. With fresh fruit from whipped cream. Oh my oh my how can you go wrong. Make it for birthdays, parties, or simply because you want to make something fun and delicious. Combining two favorites, cookies and pizza and a grand finale of cookie pizza recipe.
1) Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F
2) Using a pizza pan (12 Inch) Spread the cookie dough evenly all around the pizza pan.
3) follow Directions on Ready Cookie Dough Mix In regards to cooking time but approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Until cookies are golden brown.
4) Allow for the cookie to cool down completely on a wire rack.
5) After the cookie has cooled, spread whipping cream topping over the cookie crust.
6) Using fruits of choice, arrange and decorate in a pattern. ( Strawberries, banana, pineapple, grapes, peachs, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, pears, mango) Any fruit that you have or like will work.
7) Refrigerate until serving time.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fruits of choice