Fudge Brownie Cookies
Fudge brownie cookie recipe. What a easy and fun cookie dough recipe mixture with lots of Fudgy Brownie Cookie goodness. Prep time is approximately 30 to 45 minutes. Great for parties, pot lucks, and to take to work for the holidays. All though its perfect cookie all year round to make. If you love Fudge Brownies and cookies then this is an awesome recipe to keep and make over and over again.
1. Preheat oven to 325º
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. On low heat the butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips, stir together until melted.
4. Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and mix in the brown sugar, then allow to slightly cool.
5. Mix in the eggs and vanilla in the chocolate mixture.
6. Then mix in the flour, salt, cocoa powder and the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips.
7. Use a tablespoon to place the coookie dough onto the baking cookie sheet. Place them about 2 inches apart.
8. Place the cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
9. Once the cookies almost set, remove the cookie sheet and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
10. Place the cookies on a cooling rack then serve.
Tips: Sprinkle or stencil powdered sugar on each cookie.
Tips: Can add chopped walnuts to the cookie dough mixture.
Tips: Perfect cookie for all year long, but especially a great holiday treat served warm with a big glass of milk.
- 1/2 cup butter cut into small pieces
- 1 (12 oz bag) Semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt