Greek Style Tuna Salad with Kalamata Olives
Greek Style Tuna Salad with Kalamata Olives and Feta Cheese. Great in a wrap, crackers or your favorite bread. Even can make a wrap with lavash bread, or Pita Bread.
1) Drain the tuna water in the sink.
2) Add the tuna into a mixing bowl.
3) Mix in the salad dressing, olives, feta cheese and onion to the tuna.
4) Mix together well.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 1 (6 ounce) tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 4 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
|Spanakopita Recipe||Greek Spinach Pie Recipe|