Grilled Prawns Skewers (Shrimp)
Heating up the grill for this shrimp (Prawns) skewers BBQ will be absolutely delicious! Using bamboo skewers always reduce clean up, and ingredients that are used in this recipe like the lemon, onion, tomato, cilantro, and other spice add so much flavor to this great recipe.
1) In a bowl, add the crushed garlic, light brown sugar, chili powder, cilantro, oil and salt to taste. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the grill or broiler to 350 Degree F
3) In a flameproof dish place the tomatoes, onions, green chili slices Cook for 5 minutes. Then remove the dish and add the shrimp, mix together and cook for 10 minutes more.
4) Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
- 18-20 large cooked prawns (shrimp)
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp soft light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 fresh green chili, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- lemon wedges