Grilled Turkey And Cheese Sandwich with Pesto
Turkey And Cheese Sandwich - Turkey And Cheese Sandwich Recipe This sandwich is a great alternative to the traditional grilled cheese version. With a lather of pesto sauce, makes this sandwich one you would find at a bistro. Choose the type of cheese you prefer or have at hand, the pesto sauce can be store bought, or one of our fabulous pesto recipes available on the site. Its like no other grilled turkey and cheese sandwich you have had. Really delicious.
1) Take one slice of bread, and spread some of the pesto sauce all over.
2) Layer with cheese of choice and the turkey breast.
3) Use a non stick skillet over medium heat and melt a small piece of butter.
4) Place the sandwich on the skillet, and cook on one side for 4 minutes.
5) Put a small amount of butter on top of the top bread, and flip it onto the skillet.
6) Cook for an additional 4 minutes, butter side down.
7) Flip ad necessary until all the cheese has melted and the bread has turned a golden brown color.
8) Cut in half and serve.
Please leave a comment below.
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 4 slices of bread, your choice
- 2 to 4 slices of provolone, Havarti or cheddar cheese
- 6 slices oven roasted turkey breast
|Stuffed Ground Turkey Breast Burger||Provolone Or Cheddar Cheese w/Fresh Basil|