Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Spinach And Artichoke Dip - Recipe For Spinach Artichoke Dip
A very popular restaurant appetizer, now you can make it at home! With this recipe for spinach artichoke dip, your guests will just love you for making this part of the appetizers. Take it to pot lucks, game days or simply a casual day in. This is a fairly easy and quick recipe to prepare within 35 minutes the dip will be ready. Spinach and artichoke dip is usually served with tortilla chips (recipe available on the site) or can also go great with some pita chips (recipe available on the site). If you want a little healthier version of this recipe and still have the great flavor, use low fat or non fat cheese and sour cream. Remember that the cheese contain sodium (salt) so do not add salt unless you have tasted the dip and feel that it needs it. Also if you are using store bought tortilla or pita chips, the chips also have salt. This hot dip will surely be a favorite.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2) In a mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, sour cream, 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, crushed garlic, black pepper, chopped artichoke hearts, cream cheese and spinach. Mix to combine together.
3) Take a baking dish and add the mixture into the baking dish.
4) Top with a the remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Place the baking dish in the center of the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
5) Remove carefully out of the oven with oven mits and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- 5 ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided into two
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
|Roasted Onion Dip||Sweet Onion & Garlic|