How To Make Guacamole Dip
How To Make Guacamole Recipe - Guacamole Dip
Been to your favorite mexican restaurants lately? Wondering how to make guacamole just like them? Well this is a great recipe to give a try. It is simple and easy to make. This Guacamole recipe will make enough for a typical bag of store bought chips, but if you rather make some fresh tortilla chips at home, the recipe is available here on the site. Great guacamole dip for parties or a casual day at home, by a bbq or simply watching your favorite sport game on tv. Nothing like Home Made. No matter where or when, this dip will surely have you smiling and wanting more.
1) In a mixing bowl, add the finely chopped onion, fresh cilantro, mashed avocados, ground cumin, minsed garlic, lime juice, and salt to taste.
2) Stir together well, and place the dip into your serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
3) When ready to serve, garnish with 2 or 3 sprigs of fresh cilantro leaves in the middle of the dip, and place a bowl of fresh tortillo chips on the side (recipe available on the site).
Please leave a comment below on your results in making this recipe, or a recipe of your own.
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and mashed coarsely
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- salt to taste