Huevos Rancheros Egg Recipe
Huevos Rancheros - Recipe For Huevos Rancheros
Huevos Rancheros Recipe with Fried Egg and served on a flour tortilla and topped with cooked tomato salsa make this a great recipe to give a try. And we havent forgotten the queso fresco cheese crumble, on top to finish this dish off. A very popular recipe that will be loved and made over and over again. Although in this recipe flour tortillas are being used, corn tortillas can also be used as a substitute.
1) In a saucepan, add the can of tomatoes, jalapeno (optional) and enchilada sauce and bring to a boil. Turn heat down and simmer until the mixture is thickened, about 5 minutes.
2) Using another saucepan, fill with water and the drained pinto beans and bring to a boil and reduce heat.
3) Take a non stick skillet, add the canola oil, and fry the egg to you liking and doness.
4) Warm the tortillas.
5) Spread the pinto beans by masing them, and some of the tomato sauce, place the egg on top and sprinkle wuth queso fresco and fresh chopped cilantro on top.
Please leave a comment below with your own favorite recipe or the outcome of trying this dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes & green chiles, diced & undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & finely chopped (optional)