Hummus Olive Dip
Hummus Olive Dip is far from the traditional hummus recipe but none the less a very tasty variation that I would like to share with you. A unique olive dip that is quick and easy to make.
As I had a party with guests that love hummus what better than to serve hummus with a twist this olive dip did the trick. Mind you there are hummus fans who will not eat anything but the authentic hummus.
Easy party appetizer recipes for all occasions.
1) In a food processor add the chickpeas ( Garbanzo Beans ), Kalamata olives, roasted garlic, paprika, cumin, extra virgin olive oil.
2) Blend until smooth.
3) If not smooth, add a little more olive oil, or water.
4) Serve in a dish, and surround with your favorite chips, top off with a little olive oil.
- 15 Ounces of Chickpeas
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 3 Cloves Roasted Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste