Instant Chai Latte Tea Mix Blend
Instant Chai Latte Tea Blend Recipe - Chai Teas powder is a spiced chai tea. Save hundreds simply with this one recipe! Don't buy chai tea from known coffee shops. They are way over priced! Get a couple Latte Glasses or Latte Cups and use the powder with a little hot water. Make it organic by using all organic ingredients.
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the non dairy creamer, vanilla flavored creamer, milk powder, instant tea, cinnamon, ginger powder, cardamom, cloves and sugar.
2) In a food processor add 1 to 1 1/2 cup at a time and blend together until turns to fine powder.
3) Store in an air tight container and will last upto 1 year.
4) To make the Chai, simply use 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Chai tea into a mug and pour over hot water. Mix together and serve. You can also add as a finishing touch with some half and half, or milk. Gives it an amazing flavor.
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla flavored powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)(Spiced)
- 1 teaspoon allspice (optional)(Spiced)
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (optional)(Spiced)
- Half & Half or Milk (optional)