Italian Meatballs - Baked Italian Meatballs Recipe
If you never had these gigantic meatballs then its time to give it a try. Its quick to put together, and while its baking in the oven, you can prepare a hearty salad, some pasta or whatever sides you would like to serve by this low fat delicious recipe. Perfect for a quick meal, ready in less than 45 minutes. These are really tasty, and just wonderful that they are baked and not pan fried. Also they are perfect to freeze after they are cooked, just thaw them out and put some spaghetti sauce on them if desired and toss it with some spaghetti and you got a great meal on a busy night. Makes about 12.
Instructions: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
1) In a mixing bowl add the ground beef, crushed garlic, jalapeno, parsley, onion, plain bread crumbs, eggs, ricotta cheese and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
2) Mix the meat mixture together until well incorporated.
3) Using an ice scream scoop or enough meat to fit the palms of your hands. Make large round meatballs.
4) Using an oven safe pan 13"x9"x2" Coat pan with conola spray.
5) Place the meatballs side by side keeping a little space between each.
6) Cook the meatballs in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
7) In a serving dish place the meatballs onto the plate and garnish with chopped parsley.
- 2 pounds 15 % fat lean ground beef
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 jalapeno - finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley - chopped
- 1/2 medium onion - finely chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
|Italian Meatballs Recipe - Recipe for Italian Meatballs||Old School Italian Meatballs|