Lahmacun Lahmajun Pizza Recipe
Lahmajun or Lahmacun, is a thin crust meat pizza. Origin is from the Middle East, and the word itself is Arabic. In this recipe video Mariette demonstrates a delicious filling for the meat pizza, and is using an easy step to the dough, pita bread, and flour tortilla. No need to go to any cooking classes, with this easy step by step instructionional video on how to cook lahmacun. Also there is a link for the blog on coupons for groceries and also to a link on how to make the dough for the Lahmajun.
1)Preheat Oven at 400F Degrees
2) In a mixing bowl, add the ground beef, dry mint, paprika, cayenne [Optional], flour, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, parsley, tomatoes, red pepper paste, garlic, and salt to taste.
3) Incorporate all ingredients well with the ground beef.
4) Using a flour tortilla or pita bread. Spread thinly several tablespoons of the meat mixture keeping away about half an inch.
5) On a baking sheet or cookie sheet place two at a time and cook the Lahmajun for 5 minutes on the lower rack then place on the higher rack for an additional 5 minutes or until the tortilla or pita bread turns golden brown. Make sure not to overlap each pizza.
6) And Serve.
To make the dough recipe Click Here: http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/lahmacun-lahmajun-pizza-dough-recipe
For our Coupons for groceries blog http://howtoexpo.com/blog/coupons-groceries
*NOTE - Perfect with a spritz of Lemon juice, some like to add roasted eggplant right in the middle, wrap the pizza around the eggplant and enjoy.
- Ground Beef - 1 Pound 10 or 12% fat, lean
- Onion - 1 Medium - Finely Chopped
- Red Bell Pepper - 1 Count - Finely Chopped
- Green Bell Pepper - 1 Count - Finely Chopped
- Parsley - Half Bunch - Finely Chopped
- Diced Tomatoes - 15 Ounce Can - Drained
- Red Pepper Paste or Tomato Paste - 2 Tablespoon
- Dry Mint - 1 1/2 Teaspoon
- Paprika - 1 Tablespoon
- Cayenne Pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon - To Taste
- All Purpose Flour - 1 to 2 Tablespoon
- Garlic - 2 Cloves - Crushed
- Salt - To Taste
- Flour Tortilla Or Pita Bread