Mango Avocado Salsa
Recipes For Mango Salsa - How To Make Mango Salsa
When using fresh ingredients, a great outcome is always achieved. This is a quick and easy recipe for mango salsa. If you were wondering how to make mango salsa then this is a good recipe to give a try. Some recipes have onion and garlic in it, this is a version for those who do not like the taste of onions or garlic. It is fresh, and perfect to serve with tortilla chips (recipe available on this site). Or serve it as a side dish by your favorite recipes. For instance by baked or fried fish, or an assortment of grilled or Barbecued meats. However you decide to serve it surely will be a great addition to your lunch or dinner menu. Enjoy!
1) In a mixing bowl, add the avocado, chopped mango, fresh chopped cilantro, lime or lemon juice.
2) Toss all the ingredients freshly tossed.
3) Garnish with the fresh cilantro sprigs on top.
4) Ready to serve.
Please share your favorite recipes for mango salsa by leaving a comment below, there are many recipes on how to make mango salsa.
- 1 large avocado
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh cilantro sprigs, to garnish
|Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe||Use as appetizer on toast bread or as a side dish for fish!|