Marinated Grilled BBQ Flank Steak
Grilled Flank Steak - Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
Marinade this quick and easy Flank Steak the night before for best results. The longer you marinade the more the flavors will marry together into the meat. Perfect for making a meal in less than 30 minutes. Serve it with your favorite side dishes, or lay it on a lovely salad for a lighter and healthier meal.
1) Using a large zip lock bag, place the flank steak inside.
2) In the zip lock bag, add the ingredients, cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and black pepper to taste, cayenne pepper (optional)
3) Move around all the ingredients in the zip lock bag, and refrigerate for 6 hours and preferrably over night.
4) Prepare your BBQ Grill, and remove the flank steak from the zip lock bag and place it on the grill.
5) Disgard the marinade with the bag.
6) Cook the flank steak for about 7 minutes on each side, or until the desired doness has been reached. Turn as needed.
7) Remove from the grill into a platter and cover lightly with a piece of foil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
8) Cut diagnolly into thin slices.
9) Serve right away with your favorite side dishes.
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
|Asian Oriental Cabbage Slaw Salad||Asian/Oriental Dressing Recipe|