Meat Loaf Recipe
Meat loaf with brown sugar tutorial video recipe. Cooking good food does not need to cost a lot. With just a few ingredients you will be on your way in making this family favorite. With adding some spice, ketchup, egg, ground beef, bread crumbs or saltine cracker, brown sugar. Place them all in a mixing bowl and mix it well with either your hands or a utensil then place it in a pan or a loaf pan form it into a loaf top and pop it into the oven and bake! Enjoy! Vera.
1) Preheat oven at 350 Degrees
2) In a mixing bowl add the ground beef, onion, parsley, garlic, milk, ginger, eggs, saltine crackers black pepper, and salt to taste. Mix together well.
3) Spray with oil the oven safe pan or loaf pan add the meat mixture and form a loaf shape.
4) Coat with the ketchup all over. Then with the brown sugar.
5) Place in the oven uncovered and cook for 45 minutes.
6) After the 45 minutes, take out the pan and coat a little more with the ketchup.
7) Place back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
8) Then another 5 minutes on high heat under the broiler. (Keep an eye on it so that it does not burn)
9) And serve! Enjoy!
*NOTE - Serve with mashed potatoes and greens of your choice!
- 1 1/2 Pounds of Ground Beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup, milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- 3/4 cup of saltine crackers or bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar