No Bake Pie Easy No Bake Cheese Cake Pie Recipe
No Bake Cheese Cake Pie Recipe
When you don't feel like baking, but would love a tasty serving of Cheese Cake then there is nothing better than this No Bake Cheese Cake Pie Recipe. Did you know that Cheese Cake was first made in Greece? This no bake pie recipe is a perfect variation for an idea that started ages ago in a Greek kitchen.
This video shows how to make the No Bake Cheese Cake Pie. For the no bake pie crust use the Graham Cracker Pie Crust Recipe.
1) In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix together with a hand mixer or whisk.
2) Add the vanilla extract and mix again until well combined.
3) Use ready whipped cream and add to the cream cheese mixture and fold together gently until well combined.
4) Pour the mixture into a ready graham cracker pie crust.
5) Cut the strawberries in half and place them in the outer layer of the pie crust. Slice 1 whole strawberry and fan open and place in the middle of the pie dish. Then sprinkle blue berries to cover.
6) Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours and upto 24 hours. The longer it is in the fridge the more set the cheesecake will become.
If you have any questions on this No Bake Pie recipe do not hesitate to ask.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 8 ounce whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh strawberries
- fresh blue berries