Parmesan Cheese Buttermilk Biscuit
Parmesan Cheese Buttermilk Biscuit Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis from Food Network. Easy and quick recipe, 1 mixing bowl is all that is needed to mix up a batch of this flaky cheese biscuits.
Instructions: Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix together the dry ingredients with a whisk.
2) Add the refrigerated cubed butter and mix it in with the flour.
3) Pour in the buttermilk, olive oil mix together.
4) Then add the parmesan cheese, green onions. Mix together.
5) Using a baking sheet with parchment papper.
6) Take a spoonful and place on to the parchment paper. Continue until all the dough is finished.
7) Bake in the preheated oven 400 degrees F. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coarse corn meal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 Green onions, sliced
|Quick Tips: How To Make Buttermilk||Making Buttermilk substitute is a snap!|