Quick Tips - How To Prepare Cellophane Noodles
1) In a stock pot boil a bowl of water.
2) In a colander over the bowl add the dry cellophane noodles into the colander.
3) Pour the hot water over the cellophane noodles.
4) Cover the top of the noodles with the hot water.
5) Allow the noodles to sit in the water for 10 to 15 minutes.
6) After the 10 to 15 minutes is up, drain the noodles by removing the colander from the water and bowl.
7) Drain well, and use the noodles in your favorite recipes.
- cellophane Noodles
- Hot Water