Raspberry Vinegar Recipe
Takes about 2 weeks to be ready, but its perfect on your favorite salads. Or use as one of the key ingredients in a Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing. With just 2 ingredients how can you go wrong. The only other thing you will need is a bottle and you are on your way to make Raspberry Vinegar. Also dress up the bottle with a tag or label, and give it as part of a gift basket or on its own. It is always a treat to recieve something personally made. It is usually well remembered and cherished, and everytime they use it, they will of course remember that you took the time to make it for them. I love finding some unique fun bottles at my local thrift store, I clean it very well, then place it in hot boiling water, allow it to dry then use it for my vinegar bottling.
Now lets start making Raspberry Vinegar:
1) Using fresh raspberries, rinse and drain, pat dry with a kitchen paper towel.
2) Place the raspberries into a large clean glass bottle.
3) Then pour in the vinegar into the glass bottle ontop of the raspberries.
4) Cover the container tightly.
5) Place the bottle in a cool and dark place for atleast 2 weeks before use.
- 16 ounce bottle white wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, rinsed and patted dry
|Berry Vinegar Recipe||How To Make Fruit Vinegar|