Roasted Red Pepper & Feta or Halloumi Dip Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper and Halloumi Dip Recipe - A great Middle Eastern Dip/ Spread recipe made with roasted red pepper and halloumi cheese. There are many dips out there that are great, add this dip to your party menu. Its very easy to make and has a lovely flavor. Lebanese appetizer recipes . Feta cheese can also be used instead of the Halloumi. Made with sun dried tomatoes, feta cheese, jalapeno, bell pepper.
1) Roast the jalaeno pepper and red bell pepperin the oven on a baking sheet on 375 degrees F for 30 minutes, turning over as needed.
2) Using a food processor, add the roasted peppers with the skin removed, the cheese, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, green onion, lemon juice, add some of the sun dry tomato oil or olive oil,if the mixture is to thick.
3. Pulse several times until mixture is smooth.
4) Serve with Bread of choice, lavash, pita bread or chips. A great appetizer.
- 4 ounces feta or halloumi cheese
- 1 roasted sweet red pepper, cleaned of seeds
- 1 roasted jalapeno pepper, cleaned of seeds
- 2 ounces sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice