Savory Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
Monkey Bread Recipe - Garlic Parmesan and ready made dough! This Savory Monkey Bread recipe is easy to put together and is fun to each as you pull it apart.
1) In a mixing bowl add the parsley, garlic powder, green onion, butter, eggs and salt to taste.
2) Using ready made bread dough, cut into walnut sized pieces and dip each piece into the egg mixture.
3) Grease a bundt pan or cake tube pan.
4) Line one layer of the the dipped bread into the pan then spinrkle Parmesan cheese all over, then continue with another layer. and repeat until finished.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and set aside until dough rises and doubles in size.
6) Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Remove from the oven, allow to settle 5 minutes, then place a plate onto of the bread, and flip it over.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese