Scrambled Eggs With Green Beans
Scrambled Eggs With Green Beans a very simple recipe yet tasty and healthy. Although it is mostly served for breakfast, we have also at times had it for lunch and even dinner. A great vegetarian recipe as well, for all those vegetarians who eat eggs. Nothing like changing up the all so famous scrambled egg recipe with this quick green beans & eggs!
This Scrambled Egg recipe is in my list of egg recipes that the whole family loves. So if you do get the chance and try scrambled eggs with green beans do let me know how you liked it.
1. Using a large skillet / pan, heat the olive oil or oil or choice.
2. Add the onion to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes, then add the garlic and green chillies (chillies are optional) to the onion mixture and saute for about a minute or two with the onion.
3. Once the onions have become translucent, crack the eggs right on top of the onion mixture.
4. Season with black pepper and salt to taste.
5. Add the already cooked (blanched) green beans. Mix together.
6. Pour in the water and cover with a lid.
7. Cook for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
8. Serve with bread or enjoy on its own.
How to blanch the green beans: Follow the easy step by step instructions on how to blanch green beans video Key note: Blanch the green beans to your desired tenderness.
I included a couple of my favorite egg recipes at the end of the video and here are the links for each recipe which includes the full recipe and the video:
- 2 to 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onions - finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - sliced
- 2 to 4 eggs your preference
- black pepper taste
- salt to taste
- chillies - thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 pound green beans - blanched to preferred tenderness.
- quarter cup water
|Eggs, Mushroom, Leek & Linguine Frittata||Baked Breakfast Casserole|