Simple Spaghetti Carbonara
Simple Spaghetti Carbonara by Robin Miller from Food Network. Low Fat Spaghetti Carbonara made simple by Robin Miller, in this Food Network Video Recipes.
1) In a large pot of boiling water cook the spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, brown the bacon until golden brown.
3) Add in the onions, garlic and saute together with the bacon for 3 minutes or until soft.
4) Season with oregano and all purpose flour and mix to coat the onions well.
5) Pour in the milk and bring the mixture to a simmer. (5 minutes)
6) The mixture will thicken, stir frequently.
7) Mix in the sour cream, Parmesan cheese and parsley, black pepper and salt to taste.
8) Add the pasta to the sauce and mix together. Enjoy!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste