Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad with Avocado Recipe
Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad with Avocado Recipe - Creamy pasta salad with avocado, smoked salmon, capers, cilantro, parsley, lemon, and Alfredo Sauce.
1) In a large pot, boil water, and cook the pasta until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Drain the water and allow to cool slightly.
3) In a mixing bowl, add the Alredo sauce, zest of lemon, lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, avocado, capers, salt and black pepper to taste.
4) Mix together well.
5) Then add the smoked salmon, mix again.
6) Pour the pasta into the salmon mixture and toss.
7) Serve, or refrigerate and serve later.
*NOTE - Both the smoked salmon, and capers are salty, so becareful not to over season.
- 16 oz Package of Pasta of Choice - Cooked Al Dente
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoon capers
- zest of lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 avocado, cut bite size
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste