Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Spaghetti alla Carbonara by Anne Burrell From Food Network Italian Pasta Recipes. Cooking Spaghetti Pasta Alla Carbonara is much easier then you thought.
1) Cook the pasta in a well salted large pot of boiling water until al dente. 6 to 7 minutes.
2) While the pasta is cooking, in a large saute pan add the olive oil and render the pancetta until it becomes crisp.
3) In a large bowl, add the eggs, grated cheeses, and black pepper and salt to taste.
4) Once the pasta is ready, drain and add to the saute pan with the pancetta and pout the egg sauce all over and mix immediately and constantly for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Serve with scallions.
*NOTE - Best served right away.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup pancetta, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Scallions (Green Onions) Thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
|Pasta alla Formiana||Low fat Baked Pasta Recipe!|