Spicy Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg Salad - Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
Using dill in this salad, makes it so fresh and flavorful. If you are a fan of egg salad, then this is definitely a recipe to give a try. To make it a more kid friendly recipe, simply do not include the Jalapeno and cayenne pepper in this dish. Also you can make this recipe the night before and can be refrigerated in the fridge for upto 2 days. Also another great idea if you are watching your diet, instead of eating this with bread, try eating it with lettuce, it is also fulfilling. A great brunch, lunch or even dinner meal, that both you and your family will truly appreciate and enjoy.
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add the extra virgin olive oil, pickles, maypnnaise, celery, green onions, jalapeno pepper, cayenne pepper (optional), fresh dill, 6 hard boiled eggs.
2) Seaon with salt and black pepper to taste.
3) mix together all the ingredients.
4) Take the sliced bread and spoon on the egg salad, top with another piece of sliced bread, cut in half.
5) Ready to serve! Enjoy!
If you have another egg salad recipe you would like to share here on HowToExpo.com then please do include it below in the comments section.
- 8 slices of bread of choice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions (scallions) thinly sliced
- jalapeno pepper, seeded, amount based on your taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped into small pieces
- salt to taste,
- black pepper to taste