Stuffed Ground Turkey Breast Burger
Turkey Burger - How To Make Turkey Burgers
Ever wondered how to make turkey burgers, then you have found a really fun and delicious recipe to give a try.
Serve with french fries or baked oven fries, both available recipes here on the HowToExpo website. A great twist to the traditional. The fresh basil leaves and cheese in the center of this burger will taste amasing from the first bite to the last.
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add the 1 pound of ground turkey breast, garlic powder, cayenne pepper (optional), canola oil, ground cumin powder. Season with salt and black pepper. Mix together well, untill all the ingredients are well combined.
2) Turn your grill on, or if you do not have a grill, you can use a skillet.
3) Meanwhile, slice up the tomatoes, and prepare the cheddar or provolone cheese, fresh basil and hamburger buns.
4) Form the hamburger meat into 4 equal patties, place the cheese and basil leaves in the center of one patty and take another patty and form one large patty. 1/2 inch thckness. Repeat until you have two patties.
5) Place the patties on you heated grill or skillet ( make sure to wipe the grill rack with a kitchen paper towel dipped in some canola oil first)
6) Cook each side of the hamburger for 5 minutes each, flipping as needed. Cook until the meat is fully cooked.
7) Take the hamburger buns and place them on the grill for 1 minute on each side, remove to a plate.
8) Start putting the turkey burger together, by placing the patty on the hamburger bun base, then a piece of lettuce and a slice of tomatoe, the lather you preferred amount of ketchup and mustaard on the top hamberger bun.
9) And your hamburger is ready to be served. Enjoy!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 slices of provolone or sharp cheddar cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 hamburger buns