Texas Rub For Steaks Seasoning Steak Rub beef Rubs, Dry Rub For Steaks Recipe Mansion
Texas Steak Rub Seasoning - Mansion BBQ Spice Recipe. Perfect for grilling bbq steaks, meats, poultry and even fish. Its used as a rub, grill it or even broil it in the oven. Adjust the salt amount to your liking, as some make there own seasonings at home to have a sodium free or low sodium spice mix. This is a Texas Steak Rub also called Mansion Spice Seasoning. Its easy to put together for immediate use. So get going and turn on the barbecue and lets get cooking!
1) In a small mixing bowl add the curry powder, paprika, dry mustard, chili powder, coriander, sugar, pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, cuumin, and salt. Mix together well.
2) Pour the mixture into a air tight glass container and store in your spice cabinet.
3) Double the recipe if needed.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin