Toffee Dip For Apples
Dip For Apples - Toffee Apple Dip
What a great fun party dip. Using Crisp Tart Apples compliments this sweet dip. The apples are coated with pinnapple juice which gives it an extra added flavor. This Dip for Apples is great for any party occasion. When you are preparing for a party, what is one of the first things you think of as an appetizer, dips! My friend introduced me to this fabulous toffee apple dip about 5 years ago and every time a serve it, everyone says it is very addictive. I always make a second batch because I know the first one will be all gone very fast.
1) In a medium size mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar, brown sugar, one teaspoon vanilla extract, and room temperature 8 ounces of cream cheese.
2) Using a hand mixer smooth the mixture.
3) Add the toffee bits and with a spoon mix together with the cream cheese mixture.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
5) In a large bowl add all the apple wedges, pour the pinnapple juice over the apples.
6) Place the toffee dip in the center of a flat serving dish and place the drained apples around the dish.
- 3/4 cups toffee bits
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 10 apples of choice, cored & cut into wedges of 8 each
|Smooth Black Bean Dip||With Caramelized Onions! Delish!|