Excellent Tuna Salad Recipe with Egg eggs, Celery, Mayonnaise and Sweet Relish. Spread it on your favorite bread make a sandwich, or cracker, on a bed of lettuce or eat it on its own.
1) Pour some cold water in a saucepan, enough to cover the egg and bring to a boil.
2) Once the water has boiled, turn heat off, and leave the egg inside the saucepan with the hot water for about 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Pour the hot water into the sink, and cool the egg.
4) After the egg is cool, crack, peel and chop or smash with a fork.
5) In a small mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise and drained tuna.
6) Add the smashed egg, relish, celery and season with black pepper and salt to taste.
7) Ready to serve, perfect with crackers, bread, on a bed of lettuce, or on its own.
- 1 egg, cut into small pieces or smashed
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
|Egg Salad Recipe||Easy & Flavorful Egg Salad Video!|