Vegetable Curry Recipe
Vegetable Curry Recipe - Recipe For Vegetable Curry
How to make the most delicious and easy to make Vegetable Curry Recipe. It is not just quick to make, it is also good for you. By using all low fat ingredients, and fresh vegetables, there is no mystery in figuring out that this recipe is a keeper! There are many curry recipes, and they are all truly good, keeping it simple with these handful of ingredients, will not make it a taste to get an optimum flavor and optimum satisfaction. Can also add some tofu if preferred, a wonderful vegan/vegetarian recipe. Make it spicy or mild, and great served on its own, or with a bed of rice.
1) In a large pot, heat the extra virgin olive oil, saute the onions until soft, then add the crushed garlic, minced fresh ginger, red chilli flakes and curry powder and cook on medium heat for about 1 minute.
2) Add the potatoes to the onion mixture with 2 cup of the vegetable broth and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Then add the carrots and frozen vegetables, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4) When ready to serve add the raisins (optional) and yogurt, season with salt to taste.
5) Perfect served with rice.
Let us know your results in our comments section of this recipe, and if you have any recipes you would like us to try, please do go ahead and post it!
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow or white onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cup potato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bag/pound of mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (low or full fat)
- red chili flakes (optional)
- salt to taste
|Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry||Vegan / Vegetarian Stir Fry|