Yemen Hot Sauces Zhoug Hot and Spicy Recipe - Hot Sauce
Yemen Hot Sauces Zhoug Hot and Spicy Recipe - Hot Sauce Recipe A diverse sauce that is a staple of Yemen cooking. Even can use habenero peppers to make a Habenero hot sauce. It is very hot and spicy. Mostly used as a sauce for poultry, fish and meat recipes. Can also be used as a dressing for salads, vegetables. The sky is the limit on where to use this sauce in your dishes. In Yemen, this mixture of ingredients is eaten daily, with hot peppers like Serrano chiles and jalapeno. If you love hot food, then this is a great flavorful recipe. Any pepper can work, to make it a milder spicy flavor. Can be refrigerated for upto 3 to 4 months.
1) In afood processor, add the cilantro, parsley, chiles, garlic, cumin, black pepper and salt.
2) Pulse food processor several times.
3) Pour in the olive oil and pulse again a few times until consistany is smooth.
4) Use as needed and the rest can be placed in an airtight jar topped with olive oil for keeping, and refrigerate.
- 1 pound jalapeño or serrano chiles
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
|Mastering French Cooking 4 Spice Quatres Épices Seasoning Spice Mix Recipe||A French Seasoning Mix used on Venison and meats.|